Sunday, 28 April 2013

GE13

I haven't written for a while. Since everybody is on hyper typecasting mode in lieu of the upcoming GE, there is just no reason why I should not jump in the bandwagon.

Everybody knows that the upcoming GE is the mother of all. The previous GE gave birth to a united opposition, something that was unprecedented. For good or bad, this is what we, the voters, are up to now. The future is ours to decide.

The decisive factor, as most people know lies in the fence sitters and the Gen-Y. Some might think they are of the same. They are not. These voters are mostly idealists.

At our current state, idealists see that the opposition is offering what is best for Malaysia. I'd like to take this a step further. Think about the kids because they are the next Malaysia.

Idealists see the world as black and white. They cannot fathom the grey. Least that they know that in reality, most things are grey.

I am not an oracle. I don't know which is the best decision. But I do hope voters would consider these questions before deciding. I am.

1. What has the Government done so wrong that we want change?

2. Is there really corruption in the Government? If there is, whether this excuse is enough to ask for a change?

3. Will the Government turn for the better, leave out the corrupted and get the right leaders to lead, if they given a second chance? Do they deserve a second chance?

4. Are there any more honest, capable leaders in the Government?

5. If the opposition is given the chance, can they do better for us? How are they going to fund the 'freebies'?

6. Are we ready for change if the opposition comes into power? Are we ready to live a different way of life?

7. Are our kids ready to have a non-Malay PM? Are my kids ready to have their rights voted away from them? Do I want to be responsible for that?

8. Will Singapore come back to Malaysia if the opposition wins? Do we need them back?

9. Who will be the PM if the opposition comes to power? Anwar, Guan Eng or Hadi Awang?

10. Can they do any better than our current Government?

I honestly do not know what is the right decision for my kids. I have lived a good life under the current government. Can my life be better under the new one? Will it be better for my kids? I don't know. Honestly.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:09 pm

    bbq tіme / beer tіme is nearing. If І саn
    јust read all this сontent іn the next twenty minutеs I'll be able to relax and have fun.

    Also visit my website; best unsecured loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:06 am

    Until a friend told me about it I hadn't even considered it possible. Looks like I'm behind
    on the issue..

    Аlѕo visіt my homepage unsecured loans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:47 am

    Plеnty haѕ been said about the subject previоusly, but theгes one
    or two гepliеs in this thread worth reading.

    Favouriteԁ.

    Herе iѕ my web site: unsecured personal loans

    ReplyDelete